Sunday, April 13, 2014

On The Road To A Cure

I'm not really sure how many people read my blog (or how many of you have read my blog from the past), but if you know me you know I have have Multiple Sclerosis. I was diagnosed 8 years ago and while I'm very healthy and doing well, this is a condition I have to treat with meds as well as regular check ups with my neurologist.

My daughter Shannon is finishing up her senior year of high school, and as such she had to do a senior project. She chose to do her project on MS, raising awarness for it. She has made a movie (staring moi) as well as putting together a Power Point presentation she will give at school this week, about her project. Part of this endeavor was to raise money for the Accelerated Cure Project, which she worked with while making her movie. It's an amazing organiztion that has done so much to not just help those with MS, but to find a cure.

How is she raising money? By selling t-shirts online here at www.booster.com. She has set a goal to sell 50 t-shirts with all the proceeds going to Accelerated Cure.

I don't who reads this, but if you do, I would love it if you could check out the link above and make a donation. And spread the word. This is all going to a very good cause and you will have my undying love for the rest of ever.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment